maphilight 1.2

I finally got around to officially releasing maphilight 1.2. This mostly just updates the official jquery.com release to the HEAD of the github project. I’d been putting it off because I spent quite a while without easy access to a Windows machine with IE8 to test the fixes that people provided. But I switched back […]

TextMate bundle: Ack in Project (improved)

I use TextMate for work. It’s a good editor, doesn’t get in my way, and I take advantage of relatively few of its nifty features. One problem with TextMate is that its built-in search is very slow, especially across a large project. Since I work with a full checkout of the deviantART source code, searches […]